Faculty or Department: Centre for Institutional Quality Enhancement
Number of Positions: 1
Position Title: Quality Enhancement Analyst
Appointment Type: Limited Term
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Salary Range: $69,371 - $81,613
Posting Date: November 17, 2020
Closing Date: December 1, 2020
The Center for Institutional Quality Enhancement (CIQE) supports the university community in ongoing enhancements to our academic programs.
Nature of Work:
Reporting to the Director of CIQE, the Quality Enhancement Analyst is the primary contact at the university for all aspects of the cyclical program review process and ensuring compliance with both internal and external quality assurance requirements pertaining to program reviews. This position also acts as a liaison between the various units at the university that support the review process to increase collaboration and awareness of requirements.
- Provide guidance to faculty, staff and senior administrators on the requirements of the cyclical program review process and ensuring all documentation complies with our Institutional Quality Assurance Process (IQAP).
- Hold training sessions with those involved in the cyclical review process and provide any support to the Academic Planning Officer in the delivery of learning outcomes workshops as required.
- Organize and provide on-going support for site visits with external reviewers to assess the quality of programs, including liaising with reviewers to clarify expectations, coordinating the schedule of meetings with required participants, and facilitating the timely submission of the reviewers’ report.
- Assist with the preparation of reports for senior governance committees as well as draft reports to the provincial Quality Council and the Ministry where required.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records management to ensure that documentation associated with program reviews are maintained through various software platforms.
- Draft and update handbooks and resource material to guide and enhance the program review process.
- Complete reports on the outcomes of the review process to identify trends and monitor improvement plans university-wide.
- Assist in the development of policies/procedures/background papers as required to support the overall quality of programs at the institution.