4M/3M Cardio-Respiratory Medicine
$33.230 to $46.750 per hour ; 25 year rate: $47.570 per hour
Part Time (Required Unit Minimum Commitment: 0.5 FTE)
1.Currently registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2.Health Assessment Course or equivalent required or successful completion within 6 months.
3.Current BLS/CPR certificate required.
4.Coronary Care I or equivalent required.
5.Coronary Care II or equivalent required. Candidates without Coronary Care II or equivalent qualification may be considered if there are no other internal or external qualified candidates and candidate is willing to successfully complete the Coronary Care II or equivalent within 6 months of hire.
6.One year recent clinical experience with cardiac and respiratory patients, and with telemetry, preferred.
7.Demonstrated understanding and champion of patient and family centred care.
8.Demonstrated history of initiating and supporting organizational change and improvement initiatives.
9.Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
10.Strong evidence of an interprofessional and collaborative approach to patient care.
11.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team player.
12.Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
13.Strong patient teaching skills.
14.Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
In support of persons’ with disabilities, St. Joseph’s Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph’s Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
- FileAccepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
- I acknowledge that I have reviewed the Health Centre’s Mission and Values. If successful in obtaining employment with St. Joseph’s Health Centre, I will commit to supporting the Mission and living the Values in every aspect of my work.
- I agree that the information I am providing in my attached resume is true, accurate, and complete
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Register for Career Alerts
- Current Occupation
- Job Categories
- Clinical Leadership and Education
- Support Service Leadership
- Nursing (RN, RPN)
- Other Regulated Care Providers (e.g.- MSW, OT, PT, RT)
- Technicians/Technologists (e.g.-Lab, Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Engineering)
- Unregulated Care Providers (Health Care Attendants)
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Business Support Services (e.g.-IT, Finance, Human Resources)
- Other Support Services (e.g. Porters, Nutrition Services, Cleaners, Maintenance)
- Area of Speciality / Expertise
- Emails from the subscription system will be coming from email@example.com. Please add this to your list of safe senders so the subscription notices are not mistakenly sent to your Junk Mail.
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.