All Days and Shifts
$34.506 to $43.285 per hour
This position is one of a team of technologists, working with the CT/Interventional Charge Technologist, Diagnostic Imaging, primarily responsible for high quality CT/Interventional Services to meet the needs of our referring physicians and patients.
Prioritize exams based on room, and staff availability and clinical history
Ensure all documentation is accurate and complete
Perform all technologist responsibilities to ensure a high quality diagnostic result
Consult with the radiologist, nursing units and departmental nurses as to the special needs of each patient
Assist in the development of protocols to ensure consistency and standardization of examinations
Assist in inventory control, including ordering and restocking of supplies
Administer contrast media as required
Assist radiologist with biopsies and other procedures.
Assist radiologist in vascular procedures as required
Shifts include days, evenings and weekends and on-call responsibilities as required
1. Registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario.
2. CAMRT and OAMRT current registration an asset.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Must be certified to inject contrast media.
5. 2-3 years experience as a Radiological Technologist required.
6. Recent CT experience is required.
7. Interventional Experience preferred.
8. Cross-sectional anatomy courses an asset.
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Demonstrated leadership skills.
11. Excellent patient care skills are required.
12. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
In support of persons’ with disabilities, St. Joseph’s Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph’s Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
- FileAccepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
- I acknowledge that I have reviewed the Health Centre’s Mission and Values. If successful in obtaining employment with St. Joseph’s Health Centre, I will commit to supporting the Mission and living the Values in every aspect of my work.
- I agree that the information I am providing in my attached resume is true, accurate, and complete
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Register for Career Alerts
- Current Occupation
- Job Categories
- Clinical Leadership and Education
- Support Service Leadership
- Nursing (RN, RPN)
- Other Regulated Care Providers (e.g.- MSW, OT, PT, RT)
- Technicians/Technologists (e.g.-Lab, Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Engineering)
- Unregulated Care Providers (Health Care Attendants)
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Business Support Services (e.g.-IT, Finance, Human Resources)
- Other Support Services (e.g. Porters, Nutrition Services, Cleaners, Maintenance)
- Area of Speciality / Expertise
- Emails from the subscription system will be coming from email@example.com. Please add this to your list of safe senders so the subscription notices are not mistakenly sent to your Junk Mail.
- NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.