Job postings: Non Union
We currently have an opportunity for a Regular Full-time Intermediate Financial Analyst position in the Financial Planning & Analysis department located at our Bayview Campus.
- Working with program / department leads of assigned areas to assist in development of the annual budget and forecast processes, including identifying and presenting key risks and opportunities as part of Multi-Year Operating Plan process
- Assist in preparing financial statements and month-end analysis including identification of issues that will inform the financial statement process
- Provide financial support to management team in interpretation and understanding of financial information in order to complete evidence based decision making for hospital wide initiatives (i.e. orientation costs, sick day analysis and overtime usage).
- Coordinate and maintain the inventory of the ministry funding letters, its resource allocations and reporting requirements
- Assist on execution and delivery (including timelines) of standard processes such as annual budget process (both internal and ministry submission), monthly budget load and reconciliation, quarterly ministry submissions (SRI) and internal forecasts
- Providing financial support in evaluating various business initiatives and reinvestment strategies (including, but not limited to sensitivity analysis, contribution margin, rate/volume analysis)
- Provide support to management team in developing presentations for senior leadership
- Any ad-hoc analysis required
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
« Back to Non Union