Program Support Staff - Early Learning Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|March 15, 2019|
|Term Vacancy Notice|
|FCS, Early Learning Centre|
| 8675309 |
|Short-Term Temporary - ()|
|Manager, Early Learning Centre|
How to applyApply online before: Sunday March 24, 2019 (4:30pm)
The Early Learning Centre
The Ryerson Early Learning Centre (ELC) is the School of Early Childhood Studies’ licensed laboratory early learning and child care centre. The ELC is a full-day child care and early learning program for 65 children from ages eighteen months to five years.
The ELC Support Staff will be responsible for following the public health regulations when doing the following:
- Serve and clean up for two snacks and one meal daily.
- Receive, portion, store and hold the catered food at the correct temperature
- Log all temperatures as required prior to serving.
- Identify and distribute all alternative foods.
- Prepare and deliver food bins with all necessary equipment for snacks and lunch to the classrooms.
- Wash and sanitize dishes after snack and lunch.
- Maintains inventory of food, and kitchen supplies
- Launder sheets, towels and blankets daily.
- Assists Teacher/Preceptors to help care for children, when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Completion of a post-secondary certificate program or 2 years of specialized training.
- Completion of food handler certification
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment.
- Be flexible, punctual, responsible and approachable.
- Have a positive attitude
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check completed within the last 6 months.
- Provide a negative result - TB test dated within the last 6 months.
- Provide proof of up to date MMR and TDP immunizations.
- Provide a current standard first aid and CPR - Level C certificate
- Provide a food handler certification
- Provide a clear doctor’s health assessment confirming “fit for work”
Return to Job PostingsApply for this job