Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume directly through email to the Preston Human Capital Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinai Health Foundation is in year two of a five-year strategic plan with a priority focus on brand and digital marketing. They believe that the right person joining the team to lead their digital strategy will have a transformative effect to enable rapid growth in fundraising, awareness, and engagement for Sinai Health.
Sinai Health Foundation, with its partners Arthritis Research Foundation and Bridgepoint Foundation, raise and steward funds to support Sinai Health System. Sinai Health System is Canada’s leading integrated health system and comprises Bridgepoint Active Healthcare; Circle of Care; Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute; and Mount Sinai Hospital, Joseph & Wolf Lebovic Health Complex. The generous support of their community fuels everything they do from seamless care to scientific discovery. These organizations have come together to combine acute care, rehabilitation and complex care, home care, and other community-based services all fueled by world-class research
As a world-class institution, Sinai Health Foundations’ team are driven to make a positive impact for patients, their families and society. They love the clash of ideas that lead to better solutions. Challenging the status quo is encouraged. Collaborating will allow them to push forward. They recognize that the pace of change continues to accelerate and understand flexibility is vital. They take their work seriously and have a lot of fun doing it!
Sinai Health Foundation embraces and celebrates differences. They look for diversity and inclusion when hiring top talent. They have great respect for their strengths, perspectives, opinions, and lifestyles. They are not hampered by rules and processes but have trust in one another. They embody creativity, imagination, and a fierce determination to make the world a better place.
The newly created position: Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing is a crucial role within the Sinai Health Foundation. Our successful candidate will lead the effort to develop best-in-class digital infrastructure and support Sinai Health Foundation’s revenue growth. This individual will work closely with the Vice President, Brand Strategy & Marketing to design, develop and implement effective digital campaigns across all digital platforms as they bring their brand to life.
The Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing will plan, lead, and supervise staff execution of digital marketing strategies to attract and retain Sinai Health donors, increase brand awareness, and develop a comprehensive digital presence. This position includes leading a team of three digital professionals and directing and managing external vendors. This work will include optimization of the Sinai Health digital philanthropy function (a comprehensive suite of digital fundraising tools for Sinai Health Foundation) as well as ongoing management of the website in partnership with the hospital.
A key focus for this individual will be bringing the new brand platform to life through a digital-first approach. The individual will partner with the agency, the Brand & Marketing team, Hospital and Foundation colleagues to understand the complex matrix of fundraising needs across all segments to develop a comprehensive, multi-year digital roadmap.
This position will be responsible for the development of the digital marketing strategy, audience development, supervision of set-up, maintenance and monitoring of digital tools and online systems that result in increased online fundraising income generation and help to grow their supporter base. This individual will be accountable for partnering with Engagement & Partnerships and Community and Direct Marketing to drive revenue growth.
- Digital Thought Leader: The role will lead the strategic requirements gathering, execution, and analysis of multi-channel digital fundraising campaigns. They will actively partner with Engagement & Partnerships and Direct Marketing to help enable their strategies and achieve their revenue goals.
- Digital Strategist: Define and manage Sinai Health Foundation’s digital marketing strategy. Lead the strategy and execution of digital marketing programs to drive awareness and acquisition strategies for major gifts, leadership, direct marketing, legacy, and engagement/partnerships including partnering with the hospital.
- Digital Promoter: The individual will direct and manage the redevelopment of Sinai Health Foundation’s website in partnership with the hospital, and oversee the development and execution of optimization strategy that includes strategic content development and a focus on SEO/SEM to improve search rankings
- Digital Management: Develop, execute, and manage the digital marketing plan, budget, and analytics to deliver required results. Work closely with key stakeholders to set processes, resolve bottlenecks, and ensure that efforts are aligned to key opportunities and against priority campaigns.
- Digital Execution: Develop strategic campaign briefs that lead and inspire the coordinated activities of the team and ensure timely and excellent execution. Promotes and protects the Sinai brand; represents the voice and brand of Sinai to the public across all digital platforms.
- Digital Leadership: Manages and mentors the digital team within the Brand & Marketing department, with responsibilities including all paid and organic social content, e-communications, website strategy, content development, digital fundraising strategy and implementation. Provides leadership for the three digital marketing team members and provides digital marketing services across the Foundation to colleagues in Direct Marketing, Leadership, and Community Engagement teams in the Foundation.
- Helps ensure consistency and efficiency in strategy, process, and outcome. Manages external vendors and agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 - 10 years of digital experience and a recognized thought leader, project manager and strategist
- Successful track-record in leading the development and implementation of major digital initiatives across all platforms, with a proven track record of success
- Experience working with a myriad of stakeholders to execute digital projects
- Comfort with various platforms and digital software with a preference for those who have familiarity or knowledge of Blackbaud tools (Luminate Online, Team Raiser, etc) and OneCause
- Familiarity with project management software. Monday.com is Sinai Health Foundations new project management software
- Strategic digital thought leader, comfortable working with a myriad of stakeholders to develop requirements and flawless project management to deliver projects successfully
- Experience optimizing, growing, and managing email programs
- Experience leading paid media campaigns including planning, audience targeting, creative development, testing and analysis
- Familiar with CX and UX ad design and landing page best practices
- Thorough understanding of Direct Response digital marketing, with expert knowledge of optimization tactics, and KPI management for online/digital media
- Hands on experience with the Google Marketing Platform including Analytics, DCM, Search Ads and GTM and Strong analytical skills, intuitive grasp of data.
- Demonstrated experience developing cutting edge strategies and leading their cross-functional implementation
- Experience generating and executing new marketing ideas for all digital channels
- High level of detail with strong attention to follow-through, and the ability to prioritize and execute many tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working with development teams to execute web projects.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Collaborative and effective team member; able to build trust within the team, with colleagues and with leadership
- Will be an ambassador both internally and externally for Sinai Health Foundation and Sinai Health; aligned with the values of the foundation (collaboration, flexibility, fun, respect, trust).
All applications must be submitted by no later than 4:00 p.m. of the posting deadline date.
Sinai Health is committed to fostering a culture and environment that is safe, caring, equitable, compassionate and accountable in order to provide optimal care to patients and their family caregivers. As such, all employees will follow safe work practices and comply with the roles and responsibilities that are outlined with respect to health and safety policies, procedures and training. In accordance with Sinai Health policy and legislated health and safety requirements, employment is conditional upon the verification of credentials, completion of a health review, and demonstrating proof of immunity and vaccination status of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Sinai Health is a scent sensitive environment and all members of the community are expected to refrain from wearing or using scented products while visiting or working at any Sinai Health site. We also support a barrier-free workplace supported by Sinai Health’s accessibility plan, accommodation and disability management policies and procedures. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call the Accommodation Phone Line at 416-586-4800 ext. 7050 or email HiringProcessAccommodation.email@example.com