Job DetailsProgram Evaluator (Temporary, Part-Time) (Posting #PPEPTPEOPP-0520)
The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) has an exciting opportunity for a temporary part-time Program Evaluator to work on the Program Planning and Evaluation Team in the Healthy Organization Division until December 2020, at the Citi Plaza location, London.
• Collaborate with program staff and community partners in the planning and evaluation of public health programs and services;
• Provide consultations on planning and evaluation initiatives;
• Identify appropriate methodology, develop evaluation plans, collect and analyze data, implement quality checks, and produce reports;
• Disseminate results including presentations of evaluation findings and facilitate the uptake and implementation of evaluation results; and,
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Health Evaluation, Public Health, Health Sciences or a related Social Science such as Psychology or Sociology;
• Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis, literature review and critical appraisal skills;
• Demonstrated experience addressing applied evaluation questions in a health or human service organization;
• Strong background in project management and related technology/software skills;
• Communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills commensurate with the expectations of an individual contributor position;
• Ability to concurrently work on multiple projects, shift focus to respond to urgent needs, provide support to front line staff and managers, and meet specified deadlines; and,
• The ability to communicate in French or other languages would be considered an asset.
To apply to this position, please submit a resume and cover letter electronically via our Career Opportunities page at www.healthunit.com by June 7, 2020 quoting posting #PPEPTPEOPP-0520.