Job DetailsProgram Evaluator (Temporary, Full-Time) (Posting #PPEFTPEOPP-0520)
The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) has an exciting opportunity for a temporary full-time Program Evaluator to work on the Program Planning and Evaluation Team in the Healthy Organization Division at Citi Plaza, London. Under the direction of the Manager, Program Planning & Evaluation, the incumbent will:
• Collaborate with program staff and community partners in the planning and evaluation of public health programs and services;
• Provide consultations on planning and evaluation initiatives;
• Identify appropriate methodology, develop evaluation plans, collect and analyze data, implement quality checks, and produce reports;
• Disseminate results including presentations of evaluation findings and facilitate the uptake and implementation of evaluation results; and,
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum Master’s degree in Health Evaluation, Public Health, Health Sciences or a related Social Science such as Psychology or Sociology.
• Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis, literature review and critical appraisal skills.
• Demonstrated experience addressing applied evaluation questions in a health or human service organization.
• Strong background in project management and related technology/software skills.
• Communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills commensurate with the expectations of an individual contributor position.
• Ability to concurrently work on multiple projects, shift focus to respond to urgent needs, provide support to front line staff and managers, and meet specified deadlines.
• The ability to communicate in French or other languages would be considered an asset.
To apply to this position, please submit a resume and cover letter electronically via our Career Opportunities page at www.healthunit.com by May 31, 2020 quoting posting #PPEFTPEOPP-0520.
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Health Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.