Job DetailsProgram Assistant III (part-time) (Posting #PPEPTPA-0220)
The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Program Assistant III to work on the Program Planning & Evaluation (PPE) team in the Healthy Organization division. This position will be scheduled to work 17.5 hours per week between the hours of 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Under the direction of the Manager, Program Planning & Evaluation, the successful candidate will:
• Provide administrative support for the PPE Team and manager as well as the Healthy Organization Division, as requested;
• Provide administrative support and back up coverage for all other administrative roles within the Healthy Organization team;
• Assist in planning conferences, booking meetings and making travel arrangements;
• Run routine reports, prepare statistical reports, file documents and perform other record keeping;
• Manage mail and faxes;
• Maintaining, filing and retention of client files;
• Attend team meeting and take minutes as required; and,
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Completion of post-secondary program in administrative studies of at least one year;
• Demonstrated ability enter data with a high level of accuracy and speed;
• Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide excellent customer service and work effectively with team members;
• Ability to balance changing priorities and competing work demands;
• Ability to work flexible hours;
• Knowledge of public health or health care would be considered an asset;
• Communication proficiency (written and verbal) in French and/or any other languages is highly desirable.
Please see www.healthunit.com for further information about our programs and services. To apply to this position, please submit all applications electronically via our Career Opportunities page by March 1, 2020 quoting posting #: PPEPTPA-0220
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Health Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please indicate in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.