MRT, Radiology - Casual- Markham Site
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Who we are:
Markham Stouffville Hospital is a large community hospital with three sites – Markham, Uxbridge and the RCC - that have a reputation for excellence in progressive community care. The hospital is uniquely positioned with cutting edge technology, expansive new facilities and a supportive and welcoming community. With a focus on patient experience, safe, high quality care and innovation, our dedicated team of physicians, staff and volunteers provides care to over 300,000 patients a year. The hospital has capacity to grow a number of programs and services as we evolve to meet the needs of our growing community. We are dedicated to providing access to the right care, at the right time, in the right place by the right people and at the right cost. Are you ready to join us?
Who you are:
- You are an innovative and patient centered individual who provides excellence within their profession
- You are a team player with excellent communication, critical thinking and customer service skills
- You have vision, flexibility, transparency, honesty and practicality
- You are organized, accurate, able to multi task and meet deadlines
- You support the patient experience, your colleagues and others cultural and spiritual beliefs
- You encompass MSH’s core values and live the words of Respect, Trust, Commitment, Compassion and Courage
What we need:
As a member of the Diagnostic Imaging team you will be performing general radiography duties.
This position will consist of a variety of weekday and evening shifts, as well as weekend shifts. Please note that schedules may change based on operational needs.
Range: $32.22 – $43.19 per hour
What you bring to MSH:
- Current CMRITO registration
- CAMRT registration is preferred
- A minimum of 1–3 years of current hospital radiology experience
- Leadership experience an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and documentation skills with the ability to work well with patients, families, all levels of staff and the community
- Demonstrated good attendance and performance records with the ability to maintain these same standards
- Demonstrated commitment to a healthy and safe workplace for self and others (staff, patients, families, etc) by taking all reasonable precautions and working in compliance with hospital related policies, health/safety/CNSC legislation and best practices and completing relevant mandatory education as required
Markham Stouffville Hospital is committed to meeting the needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Job Location
- Markham, Ontario, Canada