Registered Technologist - Xray
Permanent Full Time/ Permanent Part Time Position(s)
There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open our state-of-the-art Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, and continue to operate Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, we have many opportunities available for Registered Technologists who share our commitment to quality, patient-centred care. Ultimately, this is where you want to be.
As part of the inter-professional team the Registered Technologist plays an essential role in providing quality and patient/family centered care. The Registered technologist is responsible to work within a team environment to complete diagnostic images of In-patient and Out-patient clients in an accurate, efficient and professional manner. All roles are essential in providing a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and others by ensuring that health and safety policies are followed. Staff will rotate through x-ray master.
What must you have?
• Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
• Must be a registered member in good standing of College of Medical Radiography Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
What else do you bring?
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team member.
• Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Preferably, your profile also includes:
• Membership in CAMRT/OAMRT preferred.
• Quality Control experience, an asset.
This vacancy is being represented by OPSEU
You may be required to work at any site of Mackenzie Health
Primary assignment in Xray. May be assigned to all ares of the Medical Imaging department at Mackenzie Health including all offsite locations.