Georgian delivers powerful ways to accelerate your career, success and future. Our commitment to being an active agent of growth extends not only to our students, graduates communities and industry - but also to our employees. Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five years in a row, it’s no wonder we’ve cultivated a reputation for being a leading, innovative and inspiring workplace. You may apply to work at Georgian for the chance to excel in a rewarding profession, but you’ll choose to stay because of our exceptional culture, collaborative team environment, opportunity for growth and development, and the chance to make a difference in the lives of students.
- Marketing Planning and Implementation which includes:
- Working closely with the Director, Marketing and Communications and other senior leaders / managers in developing marketing strategies to build the Georgian brand and promote the breadth of course offerings from apprenticeships to degrees
- Working with Institutional Research and other colleagues to develop objectives and strategies for monitoring and reporting data and applying data-driven decision-making while adapting to changes in trends / the marketplace
- Working with college stakeholders in academic and service areas and leading the team to determine college-wide goals and objectives in student recruitment. Strategizing and overseeing the design, production, execution and budgets of the annual marketing and media plans, on and off campus student recruitment event campaigns and other brand building initiatives
- Works in partnership with Managers of Recruitment and Communications, alongside colleagues in IT and Registrar’s Office to develop and lead the execution of automated marketing campaigns using the College’s CRM systems – Eloqua and Salesforce
- Providing leadership and goal setting for the Marketing Specialist in project delivery / branding and advertising/ media campaign summaries
- Responding quickly by working collaboratively with faculty and Institutional Research in leading the development and execution of new program marketing plans throughout the academic cycle
- Working in partnership with the Manager, Student Recruitment on all related advertising and recruitment events
- Ensuring the brand guidelines and consistent brand messaging are inherent in all internal and external communications to stakeholders
- Website, Social/Digital, CRM and Graphic Design Planning and Execution which includes:
- Leading the development of the strategic plan and short and long goals for the website by working closely with the Website Strategist, web team and other colleagues, including IT
- Overseeing and planning for the successful implementation of the Georgian website including continuous improvements in functionality and design by using available data analytics to gauge success and engagement across all audiences
- Actively participating in and providing guidance to the Website Task Force
- Working collaboratively with internal departments (i.e. Information Technology) to ensure the website is delivering and meeting functional objectives and the best possible SEO
- Providing guidance and goal setting for the digital media team to develop online strategies alongside the graphic design team to deliver high quality marketing campaigns that engage all audiences
- Overseeing all online marketing and CRM initiatives
- Human Resources Management which includes:
- Providing strong leadership, motivation, direction and expertise to staff while maintaining a high level of staff performance and engagement through effective recruitment, selection, training and development
- Provide recommendations for internal marketing and external human resource allocations in order to meet operational objectives
- Budget / Financial Management which includes:
- Managing and administering the annual marketing budget and reporting quarterly to the Director
- Seeking fiscally sustainable opportunities to reduce costs without compromising customer service
- Successfully completed a three year diploma / degree in a relevant field of study that may include but, is not limited to marketing, social / digital media, web, advertising or communications
- Five years’ experience in a role demonstrating strong experience in leading, managing and supervising a team in a marketing, advertising, website and digital media environment using various communication and paid advertising tools
- Demonstrated success in building market share and proven marketing / advertising plans by applying marketing principles, research and segmentation analysis
- Experience in developing and executing innovative websites, and building and executing online campaigns using a CRM system
- Experience exhibiting a high level of leadership, negotiating and influencing skills as well as financial management / budget forecasting skills
- Experience in analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing plans and initiatives
- Proven ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills to interact with a diverse client base both internal and external to the College
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and general knowledge of desktop publishing and other multimedia applications including social / digital marketing, web, virtual tours, chat rooms, social media sites, etc.)
- Proven written, presentation and verbal communication skills and a strong team work ethic and collaborative approach to work
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to problem solve
Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Georgian College supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Georgian College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, only those contacted for an interview will be acknowledged.
Alternate formats will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process.
To be considered for this position, please visit our website at www.GeorgianCollege.ca and apply by navigating to About Georgian and then to Career Opportunities.