The Peel Halton Workforce Development Group, a community-based, not-for-profit corporation that serves the Peel and Halton regions will be hosting its first Virtual Job Fair in partnership with Employment Ontario service providers on October 21st and 22nd. This online job fair is a great opportunity to discover local talent while exploring new recruitment technologies.
The face of recruitment is changing, and virtual job fairs are becoming an increasingly effective way for employers to find talent to fill their vacancies. We are excited to offer a Virtual Job Fair to local employers so that they can connect with job seekers locally. Our goal is to give employers access to a large group of qualified, job seekers.
The dynamic, virtual environment allows your organization to connect with job-ready candidates in your region, in a time and cost-saving manner:
- Customize an online booth, branded with your company
- Text Chat ‘live’ with qualified, local job seekers (during designated times)
- Receive resumes from candidates instantly
- Post jobs, engage in informational interviews and learn about opportunities for your company
- Participate in a quick training session (via online webinar) to learn how to navigate the easy-to-use Virtual Job Fair platform
- Gain exposure for your company from the social media campaign promoting the virtual event
- Obtain detailed reports on everyone who visited your booth
To participate, the fee is $20 per employer.