- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Baycrest has opportunities for
Temporary Part-Time, 4 & 8 hour Shifts, Days/Evenings/Nights/Weekends
This position will help to support Baycrest policies and procedures regarding access to facilities and services. You will provide information and direction to the public, while administering screening requirements. This position is responsible for administrative tasks including data entry, as well as assisting with access in and out of the building in the event of an emergency. The role contributes to the shared responsibility of ensuring health and safety policies are followed to provide for a healthy environment for staff, physicians, volunteers, learners, patients and families.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Sign in/out of shift with team lead
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow and complete screening instructions for staff and visitors to Baycrest
- Provide key messages about COVID 19 and reason for screening as needed
- Provide messaging around refusal of entry
- Escalate concerns to team lead as needed.
- Follow proper safety and screening procedures for themselves as required
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Good customer service skills and comfortable dealing with the public
- Effective interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Basic excel data input and eye for detail
- Team player and flexibility
- Make recommendations for improvement to team lead as needed
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type