- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Quality department at Baycrest has opportunities for
PROJECT MANAGER X 2 – FULL TIME
1 YEAR CONTRACT, 70 HOURS BI-WEEKLY, NON-UNION
Baycrest provides care and service to approximately 2,000 people a day through a unique continuum of care system, ranging from wellness programs, residential housing and outpatient clinics, to a 472-bed nursing home, and a 300-bed complex continuing care facility with an acute care unit. Baycrest has a temporary full time opportunity for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of campus-wide priority projects and initiatives, including those related to COVID-19 response efforts. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to plan, design, and execute all aspects of assigned projects according to established project management principles.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manage projects through the effective coordination of internal and external stakeholders, clearly defining and documenting key project parameters.
- Support organizational leaders to plan, design, and execute COVID-19 response efforts and other projects as assigned.
- Consult with a large number of internal and external stakeholders to inform policy decisions and identify processes that will ensure consistent application of these policy decisions.
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate timely execution of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to various project teams through the use of project management methodologies and tools.
- Develop and maintain accurate project documentation.
- Prepare analyses, briefing notes, and presentations.
- Perform administrative and other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- University degree in health or business administration. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Certification in Project Management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related practical experience including experience with the planning, design, and execution of projects in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in the complex continuing care, palliative care, rehabilitation, or long-term care sector is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated skills in developing project plans and engaging a variety of stakeholders in the execution of these plans in an environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skill and experience leading large scale projects according to established timelines.
- Strong ability to prioritize effectively and follow- through on deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Superior communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team.
- Client service oriented.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: November 25, 2020
Posting # 20-0739/20-0763
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type