Product Manager, Baycrest@Home
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Baycrest@Home has an opportunity for a
PRODUCT MANAGER – FULL TIME
Baycrest@Home is a direct-to-consumer service for family caregivers of older adults with declining cognitive health, living at home in the community. We connect family caregivers to experts in navigating the health system, managing difficult family dynamics, and caring for older adults with declining cognitive and physical health, using a variety of virtual technologies. Working with trusted technology partners, we provide access to specialized services that help keep family members safe, engaged, and healthy. Baycrest@Home: our memory care expertise, virtually in your home.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Identifying and prioritizing new features, products and services needed by Baycrest@Home customers and other stakeholders
- Participating in the selection and procurement of new solutions and service partners
- Creating and maintaining product roadmaps for lines of service and key offerings
- Overseeing that products meet functional, reliability and other requirements prior to deployment into the service
- Ensuring User Acceptance Testing is completed efficiently and accurately, including all configurable, such as look and feel, branding, navigation, automated workflows, defaults, etc.
- Assists with maintaining and updating digital content
- Act as product champion and ‘super user’ to Baycrest@Home staff, assisting with training, local technical support and remote troubleshooting
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Business or Health Administration undergraduate degree
- A certification in Product Management, Technology Management or Business-Systems Analysis is an asset (direct experience may be substituted)
- 3-5 years’ experience working with technology-based products and services, preferably in the healthcare industry, and preferable involved in the care of older adults
- Demonstrated significant experience in the management of technology-enabled services, especially in healthcare related fields, may substitute formal qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience project managing technology-related initiatives is necessary
- Experience with hands-on management of complex and highly-configurable technical platforms strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience in managing and working with external vendors, overseeing vendor technology teams, including the management of technical requirements is an asset
- Knowledge of telemedicine, other services designed to increase access to care, and an understanding of seniors’ care is a strong asset
- Experience with Agile methodologies is an asset
- Worked across stages of product development lifecycle with a focus on ideation, development, launch and iteration is an asset
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: November 18, 2019
Posting # 19-0910
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type