Organizational Effectiveness Specialist
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Organizational Effectiveness department at Baycrest has an opportunity for an
ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS SPECIALIST,
70.00 Hours bi-weekly, Non-Union
With their systems perspective, the Organizational Effectiveness Specialist will apply their knowledge and skills to enhance organizational performance and individual development. The OE Specialist will facilitate inclusive, innovative methodologies for; learning, leadership development, change management, employee onboarding, recognition, organization design, performance management, diversity, and work/life balance to maximize the skills and abilities of Baycrest staff to assist the organization in fulfilling its mission and goals.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supports the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of organizational development activities to meet long term and short term needs in support of the strategic direction of the organization
- Identifies implements and evaluates approaches/ interventions to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Provides group facilitation support for strategic planning, team development and various teams
- Develops learning strategies for Baycrest initiatives/projects and manages parts of the learning design and delivery process
- Supports/coaches Managers and departments with the planning and delivery of department specific learning activities
- Provides advice on internal and external learning and organizational development issues to staff and management
- Research and prepare proposals for externally contracted learning and development services
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- University degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Business or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required
- Demonstrated effective coaching, facilitating, systems thinking skills and the ability to develop learning strategies
- Advanced understanding of methodologies/approaches for learning, strategic planning, organization design, leadership development, change management, performance management, coaching, diversity, and developing a healthy workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time/project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: December 5, 2018
Posting # 18-0652
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type