Donor Relations Representative
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Baycrest Foundation has an opportunity for a
DONOR RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE, PART TIME
NON-UNION, 42 HOURS BI-WEEKLY
The Baycrest Foundation raises funds to support Baycrest’s vision: to be the global leader in providing innovative and effective solutions to the challenges inherent in the process of aging through the integration of exemplary clinical care, education and scientific discovery. The Baycrest Foundation does this through developing and nurturing relationships with community leaders, donors and prospects in Toronto, Canada and internationally, and by generating awareness and recognition for Baycrest and its work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and processing donation orders via telephone, mail, in person, and online
- Act as a first point of contact for donors and members of the public, as well as clients and business partners
- Process received donation orders and entering them into the Raiser’s Edge database system precisely and accurately.
- Print tribute cards and manage their collection for mailing.
- Work with Finance and Information Technology teams to handle queries efficiently and effectively.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service on the telephone and in person, including handling of visitors and deliveries.
- Respond to donor emails appropriately and within an approved timescale.
- Provide accurate information in response to all enquiries.
- Support colleagues within the Foundation on various projects.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 months clerical experience.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar database.
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office, including mail merge.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work courteously and tactfully with colleagues and the public.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Able to build relationships with donors, in order to promote superb experiences.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle competing priorities effectively in a busy and fluid work environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in terms of data accuracy and creative aesthetics.
- Ability to work independently and accurately as well as solve problems effectively.
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: January 17, 2019
Posting # 19-0007
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences
are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type