Customer Service Representative
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Hearing Services at Baycrest has an opportunity for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Hearing Services provided at Baycrest include hearing assessments and the prescription, dispensing and servicing of hearing aids and assistive devices. Customer Service staff play a key role in delivering quality services to clients, interfacing between Audiologists, hearing aid manufacturers and funding agencies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides superior customer service to clients to ensure optimal satisfaction
- Schedules appointments, prepares purchase agreements, processes device orders, payments, shipping and receiving
- Responds to sales and service enquiries
- Responds to customer complaints and directing to Customer Service Coordinator as needed
- Assists with hearing aid and assistive device troubleshooting and minor repairs
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in sales and customer service, preferably in a health care setting, ideally a hearing aid dispensary
- Ability to accurately perform financial calculations related to invoicing, government subsidies and third party payers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with hearing aids or the hearing aid industry an asset
- Computer skills including Meditech, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn specialized software for hearing aid dispensary
- Knowledge of languages, e.g. Yiddish, Eastern European and other languages is an asset
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
Closing Date: October 29, 2018
Posting # 18-0568
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type