Coordinator, Sales & Marketing
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Terraces of Baycrest has an opportunity for a
COORDINATOR, SALES & MARKETING – FULL TIME
Non-Union, 70 Hours Bi-Weekly
Reporting to the General Manager, Residential Living, Terraces of Baycrest, the Coordinator, Sales & Marketing will develop a variety of materials and undertake duties in support of sales and increased awareness of the Terraces of Baycrest. This includes working with oversight from with the Baycrest Marketing & Communications team to 1) Support sales growth through the creation of marketing collateral and providing tours for interested parties, as well as 2) Developing a strategy and undertaking the execution of branded collateral in support of the Terraces’ new brand look and feel – including, but not limited to, ad copy, web content, social media, newsletter articles, invitations, e-newsletters and other promotional content. The Coordinator, Sales and Marketing will also be responsible for providing reports and recommendations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the community’s product and services to effectively and accurately represent the property to referral sources and prospects
- Works with the Sales & Marketing Specialist to conduct tours, respond to phone and email inquiries and maintain up-to-date information regarding occupancy and waitlist for residences
- Updates database with pipeline information, ensuring content is accurate and up-to-date
- Works with oversight from the Baycrest Marketing Communications team to develop cohesive strategy for marketing and sales of suites at the Terraces of Baycrest, ensuring accuracy of corporate messaging and branding
- Co-ordinates photography and video assignments (in alignment with policies) to produce images to accompany content and highlight the achievements of the organization;
- Provides reports, works to fulfill targets
- Various administrative tasks, as required
- Creates social media plan, content, web content, ad copy and other collateral that promotes the goals, values and mission of the Terraces of Baycrest, in alignment with Baycrest communication strategies and brand standards
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline required
- Three (3) years related experience in, rental/retirement community/real estate environment. Healthcare sector experience an asset
- Marketing and Sales strategy and execution experience around traditional and online vehicles (ex: collateral pieces, fact sheets, letters, content for various media, web copy, ad copy, etc.)
- Proficiency with and thorough understanding of best practices in social media content creation and execution
- Familiarity with Point Click Care
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders, suppliers and other contacts
- Persuasive, articulate and compelling writing skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite of software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of applicable software programs, i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Publisher, etc.
- Assets: Experience with Content Management Systems, Mail Chimp
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: November 18, 2019
Posting # 19-0903
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type