- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Baycrest Residential Properties has an opportunity for
CONCIERGE, PART TIME x 4
15 Hours Bi-Weekly – Days/Evenings, Alternate Weekends
Baycrest Residential Properties is comprised of a residential home and day programs. The focus of the portfolio is on client centered service, health, and recreational programming.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provides customer service and takes a leadership role in the improvement of customer service throughout the residential living and community programs including troubleshooting Lifeline system with clients.
- Provides reception, information, and customer service to clients, visitors and staff, and provides coverage for Service Desk. Provides support to Residents Council and Town Hall monthly meetings.
- Supports marketing department with welcome packages and assists with tours as required.
- Collects data, organizes statistical reports, and send to finance (i.e. rent increase letters, updates to Welcome Book).
- Reconciles credit card and other payments on a daily/ monthly basis. Prepares all department deposit.
- Computes and sends monthly statistical data that is used in Ministry of Health reports and monthly occupancy report.
- Creates and updates distributions lists for families, clients, and staff
- Liaises with housekeeping and maintenance staff to address residents’ requests
- Liaises with Finance department to ensure all new and ongoing invoices are processed in a timely manner, end of day/month reports to finance, and payment reconciliations.
- Recognizes, responds to and reports resident/client safety incidents
- Other duties as required
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Diploma in Office Administration or recognized equivalent
- 1-2 years previous healthcare/residential living environment/hospitality experience required
- Previous experience working with seniors is an asset
- Previous training and working knowledge of medical terminology is a definite asset
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills including a high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software, including Microsoft Word, Outlook (booking rooms, scheduling meetings and appointments), Excel and PowerPoint required
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: November 12, 2019
Posting # 19-0873,74,75,76
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type