- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Seniors Quality Leap Initiative has an opportunity for a
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, PART TIME
Non-Union, Days, 28 Hours Bi-Weekly
The SQLI is a group of 14 leading Long Term Care providers across North America who engage in novel, collaborative efforts to drive improved clinical quality and safety as they relate to the quality of life of seniors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides general administrative support and coordination to the Senior Quality Leap Initiative (SQLI) Project Manager and Committees
- Schedules meetings and takes minutes (i.e. SQLI Working Committee and Steering Committee)
- Monitors and coordinates data transfer agreements between member organizations
- Monitors and coordinates contract administration
- Coordinates onboarding of new SQLI members
- Maintains SQLI online portal with required documentation
- Manages and updates member contact lists
- Assists with coordination of bi-annual face-to-face meetings including coordinating meeting packages, liaising with host site, arranging travel and accommodation
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Post-secondary school diploma in Office Administration or a related field required
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an administrative assistant role, preferably in the health care sector required
- Strong collaborative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time/project management skills
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: July 21, 2019
Posting # 20-0534
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type