Contract Duration: 2 Month Contract Position
Various Support Staff positions are available at our facility, including Gift Shop attendant, Front Gate Attendant and maintenance positions.
Provide assistance and customer service to the public and perform general tasks as assigned. Deliver exceptional natural and cultural experiences for each of our guests. Flexibility to work all shifts, including holidays and weekends, as required. Occupational health and safety is a major responsibility of this position.
NOTE: Hiring at TRCA is contingent to the clearance of the Vulnerable Sector Screening. Candidates will be asked for a screening only where they have been selected as the leading candidate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- General computer skills.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Food Handlers Certification an asset.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Basic Rescuer Certificate an asset.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License an asset.
Perform the following tasks under general supervision:
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require accessibility related accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.