Contract Duration: 4 Month Contract Position
To provide support and assistance to the Environmental Assessment (EA) Planning team in the reporting of appropriate corporate interests related to applications made pursuant to the TRCA - Development Interference with Wetlands and Alterations to Shorelines and Watercourses Regulation and related program activities; and to provide effective project management and service delivery. To provide and maintain excellent customer service.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary university education program with a focus on land use planning, environmental planning or a related field.
- Knowledge of the Conservation Authority Act and Regulations, Ontario Environmental Assessment Act and Planning Act and preferable.
- Experience reading and interpreting construction plans and drawings an asset.
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require accessibility related accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.