Job DetailsProgram Evaluator (temporary, full-time) (Posting #PPEFTPEOPP_0718)
The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) has an exciting opportunity for a temporary full-time Program Evaluator to work on the Program Planning and Evaluation Team in the Healthy Organization Division at 50 King Street, London. Under the direction of the Manager, Program Planning & Evaluation, the incumbent will:
- Collaborate with program staff and community partners in the planning and evaluation of public health programs and services;
- Provide consultations on planning and evaluation initiatives;
- Identify appropriate methodology, develop evaluation plans, collect and analyze data, implement quality checks, and produce reports;
- Disseminate results including presentations of evaluation findings and facilitate the uptake and implementation of evaluation results; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Health Evaluation, Public Health, Health Sciences or a related Social Science such as Psychology or Sociology.
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis, literature review and critical appraisal skills.
- Demonstrated experience addressing applied evaluation questions in a health or human service organization.
- Strong background in project management and related technology/software skills.
- Communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills commensurate with the expectations of an individual contributor position.
- Ability to concurrently work on multiple projects, shift focus to respond to urgent needs, provide support to front line staff and managers, and meet specified deadlines.
- The ability to communicate in French or other languages would be considered an asset.