Georgian delivers powerful ways to accelerate your career, success and future. Our commitment to being an active agent of growth extends not only to our students, graduates communities and industry - but also to our employees. Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five years in a row, it’s no wonder we’ve cultivated a reputation for being a leading, innovative and inspiring workplace. You may apply to work at Georgian for the chance to excel in a rewarding profession, but you’ll choose to stay because of our exceptional culture, collaborative team environment, opportunity for growth and development, and the chance to make a difference in the lives of students.
Reporting to the Manager, Employment Services the incumbent is responsible for entering client, learner, and employer information into the Employment Ontario Information System – Case Management System (EOIS-CaMS), the Employment Ontario data entry system that supports Career and Employment Community Services and the Academic and Career Preparation program. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting information from the teams and entering into the EOIS Ministry system and other online data bases
- Reviewing reports from the system to compare and ensure accuracy with site data
- Reviewing participant files upon exiting the program to ensure all paperwork is accurate
- Entering subsidy expenditures and participant support dollars into the internal database and reconciling them against the system
- Preparing reports and assisting with funder or College reports as required
- Distributing client satisfaction surveys, ensuring completion is per program guidelines and entering data into EOIS system
- Conducting weekly uploads from CaMS to the client tracking system and liaising with provincial working group to facilitate updates with the IT department
- Monitoring the websites for time sensitive information and informing the team of any changes to program delivery as regulated by the guidelines
- Assisting with front-line coverage as required which includes responding to inquiries, evaluating initial client needs and directing them to internal and external services, booking appointments and placing reminder calls, and assisting clients with office equipment
- Verifying information is completed and accurate from clients and set up files
- Creating client, learner and employer files and contracts
- Suggesting changes for improved efficiency and work flow, including creating new tools and processes as needed
- Successfully completed a one-year postsecondary certificate in a relevant field of study that may include, but is not limited to Office Administration
- Two years’ experience in a general office environment providing frontline customer service and performing data entry
- Experience verifying and reconciling data to ensure completion and accuracy of information
- Experience using a computerized database to pull queries and prepare reports
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.) to reconcile data and communicate with stakeholders
- Proven ability to multitask and complete work in a timely and accurate manner
- Communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in Ministry data entry programs (i.e. Employment Ontario Information System) is an asset
Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Georgian College supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Georgian College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, only those contacted for an interview will be acknowledged.
Alternate formats will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process.
To be considered for this position, please visit our website at www.GeorgianCollege.ca and apply by navigating to About Georgian and then to Career Opportunities.