Georgian delivers powerful ways to accelerate your career, success and future. Our commitment to being an active agent of growth extends not only to our students, graduates communities and industry - but also to our employees. Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five years in a row, it’s no wonder we’ve cultivated a reputation for being a leading, innovative and inspiring workplace. You may apply to work at Georgian for the chance to excel in a rewarding profession, but you’ll choose to stay because of our exceptional culture, collaborative team environment, opportunity for growth and development, and the chance to make a difference in the lives of students.
Reporting to the Site Coordinator the incumbent is responsible for data entry of client and employer information into the Employment Ontario data entry system (EOIS) and provides front-line resource and assistance to clients at the Centre. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting and entering data into the internal Client Tracking System and EOIS Ministry system
- Comparing ministry system reports with site data to ensure accuracy
- Setting up and maintaining client files to ensure all paperwork is complete
- Entering data for subsidy expenditures and participant support dollars into the internal database ensuring reconciliation of this data to the Ministry system
- Completing month-end summaries and assisting with ministry or college reports as required
- Distributing client satisfaction surveys and monitoring / following up for completion
- Acting as a front-line resource to respond to inquiries, assist with office equipment, and place client appointment reminder calls
- Assisting with special projects as required (i.e. community outreach, open houses and information sessions)
- Successfully completed a one year postsecondary certificate in a relevant field of study
- Two years’ experience in a general office environment providing front line customer service
- Experience performing data entry and maintaining databases
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite with demonstrated experience using Excel
- Organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task and complete work in a timely manner
- Proven ability to be detailed oriented to ensure accuracy with data entry
- Customer service and communication skills (written and oral) to answer inquiries and provide general information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience working in an office that delivers employment related services is an asset
Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Georgian College supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Georgian College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you are contacted to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise the interview coordinator of any accommodations needed with respect to any materials or processes used to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. While we thank all applicants, only those contacted for an interview will be acknowledged.
Alternate formats will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process.
To be considered for this position, please visit our website at www.GeorgianCollege.ca and apply by navigating to About Georgian and then to Career Opportunities.