Job Title: Part-Time Faculty, Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations program
Competition #: 18-445
Posting Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Closing Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 (midnight)
Vacancy Type: Academic-Part-time/Contract
Part-time faculty are required to teach in our program area. Areas of instruction include the following:
- Course: Business Data Modeling – synthesizing data into knowledge. Formatting of data through analysis and tools such as Unified Modeling Language, logic mapping software.
- Mapping and modeling activities using techniques with an emphasis on business need, quality principles and organizational change.
Must be able to teach Monday’s AND Tuesdays from 12 pm to 4 pm
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience related to topic areas as well as academic experience is an asset
- Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level is an asset
Apply to this competition | Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.Apply for this job